Re: MySQL stored procedure slow with recent Wheezy upgrade

On 04/06/12 16:23, hvw59601 wrote:
> Daniel Kraft wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm running Wheezy, and a recent update to MySQL made a database
>> application much, much slower.  The query performed is a stored
>> procedure containing some loops, which before (at least on 24th May)
>> took less than one second, and now (today) more than four minutes.  I
>> didn't change either the code nor the data.
>>

> <snip>
>
> What's the version of MySQL?

It's the current version of Wheezy, 5.5.23+dfsg-2.

When I execute my query, it takes much longer than before -- but
interestingly, top only shows mysqld to take around 5% of CPU power.
Can the problem be some misconfiguration?  (I kept the config file when
updating.)

Yours,
Daniel

--