-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hello Debian users!
Sometimes I have the need to send files that are too large for email to
a friend directly (such as recordings of music I am working on, or
similar projects). I'm wondering if there is a program that I could use
for direct transfer, hopefully with these qualifications:
1. Not a proper server (http, ftp)
2. No usernames? (scp, rsync)
3. Preferably does not require a chat protocol (XMPP, IRC's DCC)
- From what I can find it seems like XMPP would probably be the best bet
for this... is there no program you can run with something like a
- --listen to listen for a connection on one end, and then run the
program with the destination IP from the other? Something along those
Any and all advice/recommendations are appreciated!
"There are two types of people in the world: those who
can extrapolate from incomplete data."
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.12 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----