Re: Computer case

Hi all, hi Patrick,

On Fri, 2012-06-01 at 00:55 -0700, Patrick Bartek wrote:
> Unfortunately, the case has been discontinued

When I visit people and note that they've got good cases, I usually
don't have the money to order a case. As soon as I've got the money, the
case I wish to order always has been discontinued :D.

Anyway, I appreciate recommendations, to see what cases are used by the
list members, perhaps I missed something I should take care about.

I'll take a look at all recommendations, even if the cases should ship
with something that IMO is folderol, since I might be mistaken with my
opinion.

Regards,
Ralf