Re: Signatures

On Sat, 05 May 2012 18:37:33 +0300, Mika Suomalainen wrote:

> 05.05.2012 18:31, Camaleón kirjoitti:

>>> OK, so I will just use free SEO, which mailing lists give me with the
>>> help of Google bot until the next [OT: Posting styles] or similar
>>> discussion comes :).
>>
>> He, he... fine.
>>
>> But again, there are "complaints" and "complaints", you have to find
>> out what are constructive and well put and discard the ones coming from
>> noisy people.
>
> It's little hard, when noisy people means most of list.

That they're are "most" does not mean they're "right" (quantity does not
make quality). You have to evaluate what they say and then put their
claims in you "to do" list or move them to the bin :-)

>> Then yes, that's the <br /> tag, but I can't imagine what kind of
>> problem you faced with this: you put a <br /> tag and you get a line
>> break when you load the html page in a browser :-?
>>
>> Greetings,
>>

> I wrote the text in Vim (
> https://github.com/Mkaysi/mkaysi.github.com/commit/1c5863796ce7e852a84b180b46588765324fd27a
> ),
> git committed it and thought that it looks like same in browser as in
> vim and was surprised to see that the whole thing became single line.

so you get a bunch of text, that's normal.

> I think that I prefer to that markdown version.

Learning the basics of html won't hurt and you'll find it's easy peasy and
very peaceful.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón