Re: Signatures

On Sat, 05 May 2012 18:22:02 +0300, Mika Suomalainen wrote:

> 05.05.2012 17:56, Camaleón kirjoitti:
>> Looks good but you don't have to give an explanation on the way you
>> post your messages. If some asks, you can point him/her to that files
>> but I don't see a needing for attaching such a detailed arguments on
>> every e- mail you send :-)
>
> OK, so I will just use free SEO, which mailing lists give me with the
> help of Google bot until the next [OT: Posting styles] or similar
> discussion comes :).

He, he... fine.

But again, there are "complaints" and "complaints", you have to find out
what are constructive and well put and discard the ones coming from noisy
people.

>> Line breaks? You mean the <br /> tag?
>
> I don't know, it's that thing which I get by pressing ENTER/RETURN or
> whatever you call it.

Then yes, that's the <br /> tag, but I can't imagine what kind of problem
you faced with this: you put a <br /> tag and you get a line break when
you load the html page in a browser :-?

Greetings,

--
Camaleón