Re: Install Abort

On 05/03/12 10:42, FNU LNU wrote:
i was about to instal debian into one of my laptops and then chose a different laptop at the last second...i had already installed my debian cd when i realized i was on the wrong laptop...now everytime i turn on my computer the first screen that pops up prompts install.....is there a way to kill this install or do i have to install the program and then uninstall it??...
You should be able to switch off, remove the installation media, reboot to your previous system.

(The install program tells you when you reach the point of no return.)