Re: [OT] sorry, bad url reference

On Sunday 04 March 2012 11:40:56 am Chris Bannister wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 05, 2012 at 04:30:13AM +1300, Chris Bannister wrote:
> > [1] http://thescreamonline.com/essays/essays08-01/basically.html
>
> That URL produces "406 Not Acceptable". Not sure why I included that
> link without checking it first. :(

Interesting discussion in this and other posts (including from Lisi).

I guess I'll try to duck out of this discussion with as much dignity as I may
have left. ;-)

I do note:
   * that URL (the one to the "basically" article) works for me
   * I find it unfortunate that the writer of that article is apparently
unaware of the $1M trust fund that Bill Gates started with (from his
grandfather)

Randy Kramer