Bug in both update manager and in apt-get

Hi

I have this bug when trying to install security updates (in update
manager), and when trying to install mon-apache-server (with
apt-get-install):
"
Error retrieving bug reports from the server with the following error
message:
 W: HTTPClient::KeepAliveDisconnected
It could be because your network is down, or because of broken proxy
servers, or the BTS server itself is down. Check network configuration
and try again
"

This problem is recent, didn't have it until few days ago...

This is happening in my squeeze install on macbook pro 3.1.

The debian bug reporting web page recommends to use this mailing list to
determine which package I should report the bug to...

Thanks in advance!

Pier