Re: Desktop icons missing

Ok. Well, I thought it would be interesting to update squeeze to
wheezy, but it looks like wheezy is not ready enough for prime time. I
will annoy myself with missing desktop icons for a while and then
perhaps move back to squeeze if it does not find a resolution.

I thought testing for wheezy would move smoothly with this mailing
list. Perhaps the folks that change things like this in wheezy dont
even read this list.

Charles

--
Charles Krinke