Re: [OT] something about cite

On Fri, 02 Mar 2012 12:08:00 +0800, lina wrote:

> sorry again, a bit off-topic.

As far as you tag the subject accordingly -as you do [OT], it's fine with
me :-)

> My question is that how to cite something in the text. usually is
> superscript. like [8] as superscript default in \cite{aaa}, as normal
> text for one citing case, not all.

I've never used LaTeX but that sounds like one of the basic pieces for
document composition, right?

> sometimes when write something like "the detailed review please see Ref.
> \cite{bbb}", here for this one in an exception, not expected to be in
> the superscript.

And what kind of format are you expecting that to be? :-?

> I googled for a while, so much distractions, and no one around I can
> ask. so ...

None of this helped?

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/LaTeX/Bibliography_Management#Citations

Greetings,