Re: Gnome-terminal focus

On Thu, Mar 01, 2012 at 04:23:05PM +0200, Alberto Fuentes wrote:

> If you want to avoid the problem altogether you can just use
> alt + 1 for tab 1
> alt + 2 for tab 2,
> etc...
> ctrl + shift + T for new tab
> ctrl + shift + W to close tab

Yes I use that regularly.

Thanks for your attention.

Regards
Johann

--
Johann Spies                            Telefoon: 021-808 4699
Databestuurder /  Data manager

Sentrum vir Navorsing oor Evaluasie, Wetenskap en Tegnologie
Centre for Research on Evaluation, Science and Technology
Universiteit Stellenbosch.

     "I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence
      cometh my help. My help cometh from the LORD, which
      made heaven and earth."
                           Psalms 121:1,2