RE: Network-manager woes (wifi)

> On Thu, 1 Mar 2012 18:33:11 +0000 <noelamac@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> After a recent set of updates in wheezy (it could be the kernel package
> that was updated to 3.2.6 but I'm not sure) "network-manager" is going
> crazy asking for the AP password every five minutes (disconnects-asks-
> reconnects... disconnects-asks-reconnects... disconnects-asks-
> reconnects... disconnects-asks-reconnects, and so on).
>
> In addition, sometimes is unable to remember the password (which I have
> to re-type again and again) and if I cancel the box dialog I get a second
> one with a different color: the first is black -the usual for the new
> gnome-shell adwaita theme- while the second is grey -the usual style for
> GTK+2.
>
> It was working pretty stable all this time but it's unusable in its
> current state.
>
> Is anyone facing this issue?

Prior to the recent updates I have been experiencing the behaviours you've described above. I noticed that even though one is being asked for a password, if one switches the wifi radio off and then back on again, authentication is successful without needed to re-key the credentials.

I figure from your email that this issue has not been fixed yet...

Thanks.

-M