Re: Gnome-terminal focus

On Thu, Mar 01, 2012 at 09:35:26AM +0200, Johann Spies wrote:
> When I left-click on a tab in gnome-terminal the focus is on the tab and not
> in the terminal at the prompt.  How can I change that behaviour to take
> the focus to where the prompt is?

I think that will require patching the source.  However it's probably a patch
that upstream would be interested in; although, having the tab bar focussed is
probably necessary for some keyboard-only operation.

It's worth making sure that this hasn't changed/been fixed in the most
up-to-date version of gnome-terminal, if you aren't running it already.