Re: [Feedback needed] Setting the right size for /tmp

Dom wrote:
> I think it would have been nice to have a warning of this change of
> behaviour. I have apt-listchanges installed and I'm sure it didn't
> notify me of any changes.

These types of changes are discussed in debian-devel.  In a released
system they would be in the release notes.  But since you are using
the development bits you would need to be reading the development
mailing list for that type of information.  Users of Sid/Unstable saw
this change some time ago.

Here is one long discussion thread on it.

Bob