Re: [Feedback needed] Setting the right size for /tmp

Seb wrote:
> Bob Proulx wrote:
> > Set RAMTMP=no in the /etc/default/rcS file.
> >   # sed --in-place 's/RAMTMP=.*/RAMTMP=no/' /etc/default/rcS
>
> Thank you!  With this modification, does /tmp still get cleared after
> each reboot?

Yes.  That is controlled by TMPTIME=0 in the same /etc/default/rcS
file.  The /etc/init.d/mountall-bootclean.sh script reads it and acts
upon it.  But I recommend leaving it set to 0 and clearing files from
/tmp on reboot.  It's a good thing.

Bob