FAO All Sports Organisers

Good Morning,

I hope you don't mind me dropping you another note about my online sports team management system. If you haven't had a chance already take a quick look at the Teamer demo now. Using Teamer's FREE SMS platform to manage your team will save you both time and money, I can personally guarantee that.

You can also download our iPhone App from the App store now for organizing fixtures on the move.

With Teamer.net you can;
-    notify members of training/games with unlimited free texts/emails
-    view member responses on the teampage
-    cancel events with one click from the web or mobile
-    track attendance
-    appoint co-organisers
-    access a secure team/group space on the web
-    and create member profiles, photo galleries and team blogs.

For more information about Teamer and how we keep this service free just send me a quick email in reply. Teamer.net is currently helping over 70,000 teams with their training schedules and fixtures in over 200 sports. Why not try it for your team?

Best regards,

Richard --

Richard Ruth
Teamer | Member support
office:   +353 (1)2785958
mobile: +353 876508385

Think Sport, Think Teamer
First Floor, 63 Deer Park Road, Dublin, Ireland.