Re: only console login after latest sid upgrade

Hi Seb

On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 02:31:21PM -0600, Seb wrote:
> I upgraded my sid system on my desktop and laptop this morning and
> restarted only to find out I get straight into a console login, not the
> usual KDM login window.  The upgraded included the latest kernel image
> package (3.2.0) and thought that might be the culprit so installed the
> previous version (3.1.0) and restarted but ran into the same problem.
> Is anyone else experiencing this?

I suspect it is libaudit0. I had the same.

See [1] and [2].

 [1] http://bugs.debian.org/658153
 [2] http://bugs.debian.org/658170

You could either downgrade libaudit0 to 1.7.18-1 or update to
1:1.7.18-1.1 as soon it is build and installed into the archive.

Regards,
Salvatore