Re: Software-upgrades not installable due to APT-misconfiguration ?

On 01/02/12 04:58, Lisi wrote:
> On Monday 30 January 2012 11:44:04 Andreas Gläser wrote:
>> News reached me already, that all user 'must' upgrade from 3.1. to 3.2., as
>> this is going the new Ubuntu-longterm-supported kernel.
>> So I suppose, Squeeze is oing to come with a 3.2.x kernel, too.
>
> ???
>
> Sorry, I can't follow this at all.   Why do other distros have to upgrade to
> Ubuntu's long term support kernel??
>
> More explanation needed, perhaps??

Simple. Tail wags dog. Wet makes rain.
Don't understand? Be more simple.
;-)

> Lisi

Cheers

NOTE: new update available for Debian Buttons
(New button for querying Debian Developer Package):-
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/debian-buttons/