Re: Cusp finally working BUT something missing PARTLY SOLVED

On Mon, 30 Jan 2012 18:30:15 -0500, Wayne Topa wrote:

> On 01/30/2012 11:28 AM, Camaleón wrote:

(...)

>>> Print/Options Print Selections is still missing
>>
>> You can download Firefox from upstream and check from there. If the
>> missing option ("print selected") is present here, then try using a new
>> profile with Iceweasel. If still no luck, you can consider in opening a
>> bug report at Debian BTS.
>>

> The Print Selection is also missing in the nightly build of FireFox and
> Aurora.
>
> So it seems to NOT be an iceweasel problem but something else.  Now to
> find out what that something is.
>
> Isn't linux fun!
>
> Thanks again Camaleon

Wow... if the upstream firefox also lacks for that printing option I
don't even know where to look at (fluxbox, firefox...) :-?

Have you considered in opening a bug report in Firefox's bugzilla? Maybe
they can point you to the right direction.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón