Re: Cusp finally working BUT something missing PARTLY SOLVED

On 01/30/2012 11:28 AM, Camaleón wrote:
On Mon, 23 Jan 2012 10:02:16 -0500, Wayne Topa wrote:

On 01/22/2012 04:11 PM, Wayne Topa wrote:
On 01/22/2012 12:14 PM, Camaleón wrote:

(...)

my Print/)Options Tab is missing the print selections here on wheezy
and ISTR it is missing on Stable&  Sid here as well. I will have to
check that again though.

Print/Options Print Selections is still missing

You can download Firefox from upstream and check from there. If the
missing option ("print selected") is present here, then try using a new
profile with Iceweasel. If still no luck, you can consider in opening a
bug report at Debian BTS.

The Print Selection is also missing in the nightly build of FireFox and Aurora.

So it seems to NOT be an iceweasel problem but something else. Now to find out what that something is.

Isn't linux fun!

Thanks again Camaleon

Wayne