Re: Cusp finally working BUT something missing PARTLY SOLVED

On 01/30/2012 11:28 AM, Camaleón wrote:
On Mon, 23 Jan 2012 10:02:16 -0500, Wayne Topa wrote:

On 01/22/2012 04:11 PM, Wayne Topa wrote:
On 01/22/2012 12:14 PM, Camaleón wrote:

(...)

my Print/)Options Tab is missing the print selections here on wheezy
and ISTR it is missing on Stable&  Sid here as well. I will have to
check that again though.

Print/Options Print Selections is still missing

You can download Firefox from upstream and check from there. If the
missing option ("print selected") is present here, then try using a new
profile with Iceweasel. If still no luck, you can consider in opening a
bug report at Debian BTS.

But I'm using GNOME and this can be make a difference. What DE/WM are
you using?

Fluxbox

(...)

Mmm, than may explain some things :-)

Yes but what? I have been using fluxbox for 2-3 years and, before the cups problem a year ago, the print selection was working OK.

I think Firefox/Iceweasel menu and options can vary depending on the DE.

Let's see if anyone else using fluxbox and iceweasel in Wheezy reads this and can say if the print Option 'Print Selection' is in their
iceweasel.  Please??

I see the rest of the problems have been vanished after an update, good.

Seems like a developer reads this list.  THANKS!!

Greetings,