Re: Squeeze 6.0.3 -> 6.0.4 broke my Xorg

On Mon, 30 Jan 2012 21:35:25 +1100, Alex Hutton wrote:

> I'm running a dual monitor setup with fglrx.
>
> I have upgraded from Squeeze 6.0.3 to 6.0.4 and after reboot I only have
> a one monitor desktop.
>
> I am wondering if anyone could tell me where my old xorg.conf went to?
>
> And is there a way to configure apt so that upgrades stop clobbering my
> xorg.conf?

I'm running a dual screen setup with my laptop and Squeeze too. But I
didn't have any problems after updating.

Usually I get asked what I want to do when there are new config files.
Did you update with the yes option or something like this?

Best regards
Ramon