Re: getting source packages with synaptic

On 29/01/12 21:27, Andrei Popescu wrote:
On Du, 29 ian 12, 18:55:00, Tony van der Hoff wrote:

Much googling on the subject suggests that it might not be possible
to do that. Anyone know whether that's true, if so, why, and if not
how can I do it?

Probably nobody bothered to implement the feature since people hacking
on source code usually don't mind using the command line ;)

Thanks, Andrei. It's what I guessed. Maybe I'll have a go at hacking synaptic source code ;)

--
Tony van der Hoff        | mailto:tony@vanderhoff.org
Buckinghamshire, England |