Re: need information of laptops that can run debian well

Harshad, now running a Dell Latitude E5520, wheezy/amd64 running fine .
Please note i ordered it with intel wireless 6200 series, an i5-2520M
and a SAMSUNG SSD PM810 2.5" 7mm 128GB .
So far, everything works (even wireless (g and n), bluetooth,Fn keys).

I'm on gnome3, working nice except on dual monitor over vga output (didn't try hdmi) .
It hangs (freezes) sometimes when i'm using lots of apps (25-30) at once but
what the heck, i may try kde if I find some time to reinstall everything .

Regards

Pablo

is there any wiki or list of laptops that are supported by debian 6?

i saw that many laptops are having highly proprietary drivers even for the nic.

please help..

--
Harshad Joshi