Re: need information of laptops that can run debian well

On 01/27/12 at 11:09am, Harshad Joshi wrote:
> is there any wiki or list of laptops that are supported by debian 6?
>
> i saw that many laptops are having highly proprietary drivers even for the
> nic.
>

> please help..

I've had great expriences with Asus laptops. The last four I've had have
run Linux very well. Right now I have a Asus U43 which runs Debian
perfectly. As always there are little quirks you have to iron out. With
this one the wireless led didn't come back on after suspend, but it was
easy for figure that out.

--
//Christian