Re: Run in terminal from XFCE file browser?

Tony Baldwin wrote:
> Why don't you just right click in thunar and choose "Open Terminal
> Here", and then execute the script in the terminal?
> Don't right click the script/file itself, but just inside the file
> manager empty space in that directory.
> Then when your terminal is open, just do
> ./nameofscript

Interesting!  I will pass that hint along and see if that helps.

It still isn't quite as nice as it could be.  Ideally I would like to
be able to open the executable with a double click and the file
associations would remember that it should be opened in a terminal.
But this is bridging two different worlds.  People doing a few small
scripts and people running a gui.  It is an edge case area.

Thanks!
Bob