Re: Free software

Hi!
Yes you can exclude all non-free software. If you install Debian, I don't know, where it will be, but I'm very sure, that excluding non-free software is the default. Later on you can decide, what you want. You can always edit
/etc/apt/sources/list
  There you might see lines - roughly - like this:
deb http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian squeeze main contrib non-free
It was my personal choice to also add the "contrib" and "non-free" branches. The main branch is only free software, same goes- I think - for the contrib branch.
  Kind regards
         Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;

======      Find my music at      ======