Wheezy. Weekly build 23-Jan-2012. "No kernel modules were found" during install.
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Wheezy. Weekly build 23-Jan-2012. "No kernel modules were found" during install.
- From: Leonid Korostyshevski <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 12:06:40 +0400
- Message-id: <CAE1+0gZUWpjbycjEG=fTZhTve4FgMvMoYSQprgU+-SwqT2UWGA@mail.gmail.com>
Trying to install weekly build subj from USB stick. An image in use is 'debian-testing-i386-DVD-1.iso'. Boot and installer's start are fine but next step shows a message: "No kernel modules were found... mismatch kernel version... etc.". Have no possibility to install from netinstall daily build. Please, advise what should be done as a workaround? Or, probably, another solution?