Re: Microsoft Natural Ergonomic 4000 keyboard

On 24/01/12 10:25, Andreas Weber wrote:
On 2012-01-24 02:08, Ashton Fagg wrote:
Can anyone tell me how the Microsoft Natural Ergonomics 4000 keyboard
works with Debian (and if possible, also with XFCE) in regards to the
multimedia keys etc? I'm not afraid of having to deal with Xmodmap.

It works perfectly. After fiddling with Xmodmap for years together with
KDE I finally switched and use xbindkeys happily ever after (KDE 4 kept
breaking with its keybinding infrastructure with every new release).

HTH, ändu

Almost perfectly. The 'zoom' slider button doesn't work (and cannot be fixed with mapping keys, as xev also won't return anything)

Kind regards,
Michal
--
Michal R. Hoffmann