Re: boot failure

On Tue, 24 Jan 2012, Brian wrote:

Did these entries boot prior to yesterday?
  hi Brian,
  it was the first reboot after a kernel upgrade
  it's fixed now (cf my previous post)

My understanding is that mails with attachments are not blocked. You
could try again in your next mail by attaching your grub.cfg.

  perhaps there is a size limit, My jpg file was about 200 kB
  I try now with a small text file

cheers,
--
Pierre Frenkiel
On Tue, 24 Jan 2012, Brian wrote:

> Did these entries boot prior to yesterday?
  hi Brian,
  it was the first reboot after a kernel upgrade
  it's fixed now (cf my previous post)

> My understanding is that mails with attachments are not blocked. You
> could try again in your next mail by attaching your grub.cfg.

  perhaps there is a size limit, and my jpg file was bout 200 kB
  I try now with a smal test file

--
Pierre Frenkiel