Re: directory synchronisation

On 23/01/2012 19:58, Andrei POPESCU wrote:
On Lu, 23 ian 12, 14:40:40, Nicolas Bercher wrote:

An abandoned project, tra by Russ Cox, was about synchronizing several
computers (N>=2) "the way" unison does for two computers only:

   http://swtch.com/tra/

I think, the underlying idea is just great.  Sources are available
but some bugs where identified.  If someone wants to take over this
project...

Joey Hess' git-annex[1] also looks very interesting :)

[1] http://git-annex.branchable.com/

Yes, I discovered this a few months ago, there are great ideas in
git-annex!  For the moment, I use git alone to manage my files and
I plan to use Plan 9's Venti to store files 'forever'.

Nicolas