Install Nvidia Video Card (Nvidia Geforce GT 520)

Dear Sire, miss,

I wish to install Debian 6.0.3. (64 bit) on my PC. I have a Nvidia Geforce GT 520, which is not on the Debian Hardware compatibility list. I read on a forum that after installing the Nividia drive (Nvidia-linux-x86_64-209.10.run) the Nvidia Geforce GT 520 would work really well. Is that true?
Do you think the drive mentioned before could be installed with the following command:

sudo aptitude install Nvidia-linux-x86_64-209.10.run

I'm a new user and not familiar with Debian. I would be very grateful if you could give me clear instructions.

Best Wishes,

Arno Kellermann, from the Netherlands