Re: Thunderbird/icedove behaviour on message delete

Thats the way I would normally do it, and the way I do it on Claws mail which I
use.
BUT when setting up the mail filters I stumbled across a menu that allowed
either delete or hide as the options with age.
The problem is I can't find it to alter the age at which to hide again.
Maybe a hidden function, no pun intended.

I know for 'strike when deleted' and delete attachment after # days' from Horde (http://www.horde.org/images/screenshots/webmail/imp_1_1.png), if you have horde maybe you can mix somehow with your client or use only Horde.

I can't recall this options in Tbird but maybe they are dip hidden in some previous versions. Now I have 3.1.1 and cant find it anywhere.

--
Bye,
Goran Dobosevic