directory synchronisation

Hi,

I need to keep a few directories in mutual synchronisation between my laptop and my desktop. Currently I'm doing this using rsync.

It is necessary to perform the synchronisation both ways, so I run rsync twice, pushing and pulling. That means that I have to remember to update the script in two places if the file specification changes (or set variables).

Whilst this is usable, I can't help but think it's a bit clumsy. Does anyone know of a replacement for (or addition to) rsync that will synchronise both ways?

Thanks, Tony

--
Tony van der Hoff        | mailto:tony@vanderhoff.org
Buckinghamshire, England |