Re: Thunderbird/icedove behaviour on message delete

On Sat, 21 Jan 2012 15:19:34 +0000, richard wrote:

> Greetings,
> I've searched through the menus and asked on the  Tbird forum, no luck
> :) on one off the menus there is the option to either hide  or strike
> though a message when deleted, and also to hide messages older than so
> many days.

IIRc, there was a bar for it (View → Toolbars → customize and drag&drop
the View dropdown button).

For hidding deleted messages I'm not sure unless you mean the imap
options for purging. This is located under Edit → Account settings →
[your account] → Server configuration → action for deleted messages
(move, mark or delete).

> Can anyone remember how to find that menu as I've forgotten where it is
> and and cant find it, yes I'm getting old and the daft old farts grey
> cells aren't as active as they used to be :(

I have connected my brain to Google (clink), it works like a charm for
those like us who quickly lose grey matter every day :-P

Greetings,

--
Camaleón