Re: Libre OfficeWriter search order

> That depends, surely, on what version of Debian and which file manager you
> are using?
>
> I can only check in OpenOffice.org because I am running Lenny and
> LibreOffice is not available until Wheezy (though it is in
> Squeeze-Backports).
>
> But the order of the files and folders in OOo and the order of the files in
> Konqueror are independent from each other and are not the same.  (I prefer
> OOo's order.)
>
> Lisi

Hi Lisi,

I am running wheezy and libreoffice. Kde is preconfigured with dolphin, so I am
using no konqueror for file managing. I suppose, libreoffice is calling
konqueror, so its settings are used.

Maybe you should not use konqueror in kde, so its settings will not be changed
by libreoffice/kde.

However, I just did a quick test, to find out, how that problem occures. And
maybe I did not understand the problem correctly.

Have fun!

Hans