Re: Libre OfficeWriter search order

On Saturday 21 January 2012 14:12:13 Hans-J. Ullrich wrote:
> If so, then you can chnage this in thge settings menu of the filemanager.
> Just change the sorting, then open any file. After restart of libreoffice
> you will see the settings are kept.

That depends, surely, on what version of Debian and which file manager you are
using?

I can only check in OpenOffice.org because I am running Lenny and LibreOffice
is not available until Wheezy (though it is in Squeeze-Backports).

But the order of the files and folders in OOo and the order of the files in
Konqueror are independent from each other and are not the same.  (I prefer
OOo's order.)

Lisi