Re: How to install Truecrypt on Debian squeeze?

On 01/21/2012 03:35 AM, Camaleón wrote:
On Fri, 20 Jan 2012 14:09:00 -0800, Don Juan wrote:

On 01/20/2012 08:36 AM, Camaleón wrote:
On Thu, 19 Jan 2012 21:57:50 +0000, antispammbox-debian@yahoo.it wrote:

How to install Truecrypt on Debian Squeeze?
You go to the Truecrypt site, download the package and follow their
one- file install wizard :-)

And JFYI, you can also make a follow-up of this bug report, it covers
Debian and Ubuntu issues with this piece of software:

RFP: truecrypt -- Free open-source disk encryption software for Windows
XP/2000/2003 and Linux

Greetings,

Or like I stated research it yourself
(...)

While I agree with the content of your message I think you should have
replied to the OP, not to me :-)

Greetings,

Sorry thought I did.

Just sucks when people cant even show they tried before expecting so much help when its been repeated many times on the net with clear instructions that work. Nor did he even take the time to specify what he even wanted to do, ie, just encrypt a few files or a partition or what he even attempted on his own. At least he should have owned I am to lazy to research this anyone have the time to spoon feed me please.