Re: How to install Truecrypt on Debian squeeze?

On 01/20/2012 08:36 AM, Camaleón wrote:
On Thu, 19 Jan 2012 21:57:50 +0000, antispammbox-debian@yahoo.it wrote:

How to install Truecrypt on Debian Squeeze?
You go to the Truecrypt site, download the package and follow their one-
file install wizard :-)

And JFYI, you can also make a follow-up of this bug report, it covers
Debian and Ubuntu issues with this piece of software:

RFP: truecrypt -- Free open-source disk encryption software for Windows
XP/2000/2003 and Linux

Greetings,

Or like I stated research it yourself and try installing it then if you have issues come and ask questions with pertinent information as to what is happening and not happening.

At least show that you have attempted something other than please hold my hand and tell me everything to do. How are you suppose to learn things if you expect everyone else to start you off with the most basic simple bit of the information regarding a program you wish to use. You do know they have install instructions on there site, in the tarball oh yeah and probably 1,000's of sites on the internet all with hand holding instructions.

I already sent you a link to tons and tons and tons and tons of install methods and blogs.