Re: [Fwd: Re: enable i915 rc6 save 7 watt on kernel 3.2]

What are you using to measure your laptop power use?

The LessWatts.org page recommends an external power meter- I wondered if
you have recommendations or tips for a particular type or method? I'm
wondering if there is something fairly inexpensive but reliable and
possibly useful for other things as well. I mean I know there are tons of
gizmos out there, but I prefer the recommendation of a knowlegeable and
experienced Linux user :-)

I also have the Lenovo T520.

Thanks,
Keith Ostertag