icedove 8.0-2 not opening http links in browser

Hi,

After my recent update (Debian sid on amd64, icedove 8.0-2, iceweasel 9.0.1-1) everytime I click a link in email it asks me to choose an aplication to open the link with (Launch Application). I'm aware I can choose Iceweasel and tick to always use it, but I think it should (and did) use a global settings (ie x-www-browser, which is actually set to iceweasel).

How can I fix it? I checked update-alternatives (for x-www-browser, it's OK),
icedove / config:
network.protocol-handler.app.http = x-www-browser

What do I miss? Is it a bug?

Kind regards,
Michal
--