Fwd: Re: Problems with Debian 6.0.3 and ESXi5.0

@James Robertson
Yes, VMWare Tools of ESXi5 are installed. I thought they might get me a
newer LSI driver (because LSI is the standard of ESXi).

@Stan Hoeppner
I will give the PVSCSI a try. I´ll let you know if it solved the problem
(i really hope....)

@Stan Winnet
I installed Debian from the netinstall image from debian.org.
I first thought it might be a problem because of additional software,
but a second stock install behaves the same way.
We have several Debian machines running in ESX and ESXi, but this one
got a high-load database software. The other ones haven´t got high loads
so the problem did not show up. No one discovered the slow HDD
performance till now ;)

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Florian Götz