Version of flashplayer in different browsers

I am running KDE 3.5.10 on Debian Lenny.  I have flashplayer working in
Iceweasel, running, according to it, flashplayer 11, installed with
flashplugin-nonfree.  Konqueror, for reasons I cannot fathom says that it is
using both 7 and 11.  It is giving the priority to 7, so flash won't run in
Konqueror.  How do I get rid of 7?

As far as dpkg is concerned, I have only two packages:

lisi@Junior:~$ dpkg --get-selections | grep flash
flashplugin-nonfree                             install
flashplugin-nonfree-extrasound                  install
lisi@Junior:~$

lisi@Junior:~$ aptitude show flashplugin-nonfree
Package: flashplugin-nonfree
New: yes
State: installed
Automatically installed: no
Version: 1:2.8.3~bpo50+1
Section: contrib/web
Maintainer: Bart Martens <bartm@debian.org>
Uncompressed Size: 139k
Depends: debconf | debconf-2.0, wget, gnupg, libatk1.0-0, libcairo2,
libfontconfig1,
         libfreetype6, libgcc1, libglib2.0-0, libgtk2.0-0 (>= 2.14),
libnspr4-0d,
         libnss3-1d, libpango1.0-0, libstdc++6, libx11-6, libxext6, libxt6,
         libcurl3-gnutls
Suggests: iceweasel, konqueror-nsplugins, x-ttcidfont-conf, msttcorefonts,
ttf-dejavu,
          ttf-xfree86-nonfree, flashplugin-nonfree-extrasound
Conflicts: flashplayer-mozilla, flashplugin (< 6), libflash-mozplugin, xfs (<
1:1.0.1-5)
Replaces: flashplugin (< 6)
 This package will download the Flash Player from Adobe.  It is a
Netscape/Mozilla type
 plugin.  Any browser based on Netscape or Mozilla can use the Flash Player.
This
 package currently supports the following browsers: Mozilla, Mozilla-Firefox,
Firefox,
 Iceweasel, and Iceape.  Also Galeon and Epiphany can use the Flash Player.
Konqueror
 can also use the Flash Player if konqueror-nsplugins is installed.

 WARNING: Installing this Debian package causes the Adobe Flash Player to be
downloaded
 from www.adobe.com. The End User License Agreement of the Adobe Flash Player
is
 available at www.adobe.com.