Re: where do i find documents for bacula-console-qt

disclaimer: im not bacula expert.
bacula documentation is not very good from my point of view. There is a
book about backups that cover a little bacula, but it does not go deep
into specifics.

AFAIK, the set up has to be done from CLI and the configuration files
(its not hard, basically, define storages, filesets, clients, jobs,...).
Then the restore proccess can be done with bat more easily.

Try to set it up and if you have more questions, there is a specific
list for bacula support:
bacula-users@lists.sourceforge.net

greets!
aL