Re: Start a VirtualBox VM as a Service

On Mon, 16 Jan 2012 01:02:07 +0200, Andrei Popescu wrote:

>> I've actually found the solution to start a VirtualBox VM as a Service,
>> My question is the next step. How can different users "see" that vm, be
>> it Windows or Linux, etc.
>
> Could you please expand on the "see" part? It's not very clear what you
> are asking.

Just the normal sense. When starting a VirtualBox VM using the VirtualBox
Manager GUI, one can actually *see* the Virtual VM running in an XWindows,
which first boots BIOS, then Boot-Loader then finally boots into OS. If
the Virtual VM is WindowsXP, then this WindowsXP exist as an XWindows,
for use to see and access.

If however, the VirtualBox VM is started during system boot up process,
whereby it is not attached to anybody's desktop. How can people see and
access it, after they logged in, locally or remotely.

Thanks

--
Tong (remove underscore(s) to reply)
  http://xpt.sourceforge.net/techdocs/