Re: OT: Impossible to scale document to fit on paper in loCalc.

Good time of the day, Camaleón.

Thank You for Your time and answer. You worte:

>> I can not scale (reduce) a page in preview in .ods file in localc in
>> order to fit it on paper when printing.
>
>I think the print preview page is not the right place to control this.

Well. So I did always before w/ my documents.... :o\
This is the only doc. I had problem w/.

>> When I move the 'Scale Factor' slider, the preview just blinks but
>> not resizes the page. I think there is a kind of protection in the
>> file that prevents scaling of the document. I did not create the
>> file therefore do not know what have been done.
>
>Yup, it also happens here, the slider does not move. You can however,
>use the magnifier buttons to enlarge or reduce the zoom. But AFAIK,
>this has no effect to the printed page, is just for your review before
>print.
>
>To select a proper scale for the printed pages you have some tips here:
>
>http://help.libreoffice.org/Calc/Sheet

Oh, it helped me. Strange (to me), but the sliders work since I chose
on the sheet tab in page dialog, 'reduce' from the list and reduces the
percentage.

Thanks, again for Your help!

Sthu.