Re: virtualbox guest addon don't working

On Thursday 12 January 2012 09:15:04 Balint Szigeti wrote:
> On 12/01/2012 07:56, Michael Meskes wrote:
> > [Why is this send to so many lists?]
>
> Because when I sent this mail, my problem isn't resolved

So you don't get the reply you think you want after mis-posting to one list
and failing to give anyone a chance to answer.  We are on many different
clocks.  You have to wait at least 24 hours before concluding that you are
not going to get a reply.  And you would considerably increase the chances of
a reply if you did not hijack a thread.

You then pester hordes of people because pestering one lot of people didn't
match up to the service you think that you should get.

Cross-posting is never justified, let alone after a mere 5 hours.  Perhaps
your potential helper was still asleep.

Lisi