malware infesting windows part of dual-boot

   I have the lenny release of debian and windows XP as a dual-
boot using grub 0.97.  The debian system (of course) seems to
be working fine, but I've gotten some malware (of course) on
the windows side.

    Can somebody recommend software (preferably free) that
will deal with the bad windows stuff without trashing the
linux system?  I'm concerned that running standard-issue
diagnostic and treatment stuff will tamper with the boot
sector, among other things.

   Thanks, everyone!