Re: what happened in sarge to lose 500 dd?

* On 2012 12 Jan 08:36 -0600, afuentes wrote:
> what happened in sarge to lose 500 dd?

Timewise, it coincides with the rise of Ubuntu.  I don't think that
necessarily accounts for the numeric loss, though.  Perhaps there was a
new way of counting devs about that time.  I'm a user and not a DD so I
don't track everything that happens in the project.

- Nate >>