Re: how to cp file from windows to laptop

On Thursday 12,January,2012 02:29 PM, Scott Ferguson wrote:
On 12/01/12 16:04, lina wrote:
Hi,

I use Terminal Server Client to connect to Windows,

there I only found command prompt and the Windows power shell (x86),

I tried the scp, wincp, it complained that the scp is not recognized.

are there some easy way to cp file from Windows to linux?

better use system default tools. I don't have root privilege in the
Windows.

Thanks,

Putty

They did not have putty installed.
The remote windows os even no adobe reader and other pdf reader.

Cheers